Tech Day Camp 2012 is again the largest technology event on the South Shore of Massachusetts. Featuring both local experts, some of the most highly respected Social Media Leaders in New England and best selling authors.
In one day you can learn Social Media Metrics from Leslie Poston (Twitter for Dummies, Social Media Metrics for Dummies), Content Marketing from Jeff Cutler, or Pinterest from Julie Burdan (Pinterest manager for AMA Boston), Google+ from Lew Sabbag (VP Social Media & Community, American Marketing Association – Boston). Maybe you would like to learn about Twitter from Trish Fontanilla (VSnap Social Media Manager), Video Marketing from Rob Ciampa (Pixability), Facebook for Business from Tricia White (MSBDC), create a WordPress Website with Kurt Eng and Jon Bishop (WordPress Boston) or maybe you need a great headshot photo from Ed Nute (Nute Photography).
Tech Day Camp is simply the best way to get a ton of information and help all in one day with 30 Workshops from industry leaders. Please use the links below for more information on all the sessions being offered, or visit the schedule page for how the day can work for you!
- Social Media Metrics with Leslie Poston author of Social Media Metrics for Dummies
- Create the Right Content for Your Organization with Jeff Cutler from Jeff Cutler.com
- Got Social Chops? The Tech Day Camp Social Critique Panel. – A Panel with some the Speakers that will analyze your social media efforts
- How to Make Pinterest Work For You with Julie Burdan Marketing Coordinator at Essential
- Creating a Social Media Mix with Barbara Oliver from Digital Touch
- Twitter 101 with Trish Fontanilla from VSnap
- Moving Your Organization to the Cloud on the Cheap with Marc Baizman from My Computer Guy
- Take a Wicked Good Picture with Ed Nute from Nute Photography
- What’s the Fuss About Windows 8? with Barrett Simms from WBSimms.com
- 10 Things You Need to Know BEFORE Starting a Website Project with Shea Baker from 3thought
- The Virtual Office: 10 Online Productivity Tools for the Small Business Owner on the Go with Nancy OKeefe from Simple Small Business Solutions
- Cobbling Together a Site and Social Media for a Virtual Team with Tim Stansky from Mass Innovation Nights
- Dominating YouTube Nation with Rob Ciampa from Pixability
- The Current State of Crowdfunding with Tim Stansky from Mass Innovation Nights
- Beginners WordPress Workshop (3 session program) with Kurt Ng and Jon Bishop
- Quick Books Basics for the Non Financial Business Owner with Nancy OKeefe from Simple Small Business Solutions
- Protecting Your Data: Backups, Security, PC Maintenance and Disaster Recover with Michael Hertz from Soho Systems
- Leveraging Linkedin to Grow Your Business with Laura Willis from Willis-Works
- The Skill of Email Marketing with Tricia White
- “Google+ – “Like Facebook…for Business People” with Lew Sabbag from Publish Today Media
- SEO Management – How to Get Found Quick with Robert Sanchez and Jeff Pucko from Get Found Quick
- Creating Great Brochures with Laura Willis from Willis-Works
- PC Maintenance: Keeping your systems healthy and fit with Michael Hertz from Soho Systems
- Branding in the Digital World with Matt Uvila from 3thought
- Facebook for Business with Tricia White
- Going Further with your iPad or iPhone: Tips and tricks to help you tackle your iPad/iPhone with Ed Justin from Apple
- 20 iPad/iPhone apps you didn’t know you couldn’t live without with Matt Uvila from 3thought
- Preparing Media for Print with Janel Kesten from New England Repographics
If all this isn’t enough, the workshop leaders are available at the Help Desk when they are not presenting to answer your questions one on one through out the day!